SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda_wayman

DH is in the hospital

Linda Wayman
16 years ago

I had to take Bob tot he ER last Saturday evening. His temperature was slight at about 3pm. I checked him every 30 minutes or so because he had a very sore throat and a lot of rattling when he breathed. I thought he had strep or pneumonia or both. I'm not going to go into detail here about how stubborn he was that he was not going to the hospital. I told him his temp was steadily climbing and I thought he should go. I also told him it was Saturday and I didn't want to wait til Saturday night to go because that is usually a busy time. After 4 hours of squabbling I called his son and asked him to come help me get Bob into the car. His temperature was over 102° by then and he was getting weak. When we got there it was 103°.

As it turns out he does not have strep and he does not have pneumonia. He does have some type of infection, but they cannot locate where it is. He has been seen by a urologist and a lung doctor. They did some more X-Rays on him this morning and also did some vascular tests. He has had a low grade fever off and on since he's been there, but at least they are keeping it down under 100.

As of right now we still don't know.

If you are so inclined, please keep Bob in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks friends.

Linda

Comments (42)