SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
itltrot_gw

X Post Bathroom Remodel Frustrations!!!

itltrot
9 years ago

My masterbath remodel just slapped me with another setback. I am beyond frustrated and a little heart broken.

The shower tile I've had picked out for 3 years while saving for this remodel is not available. I ordered it 2 weeks ago and checked the status after not hearing anything. December. That's when they "think" the next batch of tiles will be available.

I can't wait until December for this tile. The shower has been down for over 3 years and the room has been gutted to studs since October. It's finally has insulation, walls and ceiling after numerous setbacks.

I've looked and looked and can't find anything I love or even like as much as the tile that's not available.

Shower floor tile WAS Moss Hexagon from Tile Shop, walls 4x12 white tile, white vanities, walnut wood look tiles in main bath, multi colored matte glass tiles for accent, chrome fixtures and Titanuim granite.

I liked these tiles because they were ceramic and not porous. They weren't too light nor too dark. We have hard water so deposit buildup can be an issue.

I don't think we can properly care for marble (which is the only other tile I've found).

I love the hex shape because it was unexpected. We also planned on installing the wall tile in a herringbone pattern.

Here's a picture of the tile which looks better than the website picture. It's a nice blue/grey/green tile. This is the penny round version.

Anyone have any suggestions? *bangs her head on desk*

Comments (22)