SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goldensmom_gw

Update - Unethical Realtor

goldensmom
14 years ago

To all who read & made comments to my previous post -- thanks, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Now the UPDATE: Potential buyers backed out of deal. House is back on market. My new realtor who is my friend (very honest,sincere & knows her stuff!!!) took me to look at it to give her 2 cents & said no way was it worth the price, 20,000.00 above all others in the division. Still determined to put an offer in I took my nephew who is a sub contractor to look at it with me. After he pointed out everything wrong with it he agreed it was overpriced at a minimum of 20,000.00. I realize now I fell in love with the neighborhood & the lot ... not the house.

Where I stand now...I close on my house June 25. The market I'm moving to 50% of homes already sold because of the tax break. 30% is way over my limit which leaves 20% of little to choose from. But heading back this week and am determine that I will find "my" house. I know it's just waiting for me & at least now I have a realtor who has my back.

Again, thanks for your interest & comments .... wish me luck.

Comments (11)