SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
huskyridor

I'm back!!! (off-topic)

huskyridor
14 years ago

Well I'm back in one piece and lived to ride again, LOL!!!

I didn't miss the business, missed the Gardenweb pool/spa forum a little, and really missed my family. Especially my son. I'd of loved for him to attend and ride but someone had to stay here and make sure the show would go on. I took my best friend, he ended up with a Jap V-twin that looks like a Harley but isn't. We had the time of our lives riding in Monaco, France, and Italy. I'm trying to sort out all the pic's of our daily rides. Here's a few pic's of my favorite ride of the trip. We went to the French Alps the day before and although it was a wonderful ride there wasn't any snow at the base of the ski resort we went to so the next day we rode into the Italian Alps further inland and at a higher altitude.

A view of the foothills of the Italian Alps from the Autostrada toll road

Some pic's of the foothill roads and some stops along them.

Further inland, higher up plus much colder, and the entrance to a very long tunnel which will place us up in the ski country and the thin winter air.

Pic's of the snow country and the bar were we enjoyed a celebration beer and a couple of cups of coffee before our long bike ride back to the resort in Monte Carlo.

It was a very long ride with not much time to enjoy ourselves up there but worth the price of the weekly rental just for that one particular days ride.

See ya,

Kelly

Comments (5)