SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grinch_gut

i'm back i'm back i'm back

14 years ago

Thanks to my darling Hubby!!!!!! He sat here and reloaded internet explorer for me and fixed it....I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stacy

Comments (10)

• 14 years ago

Good to have you back again!!!

How are you feeling? I recall you were having some "post surgical" pain again... Hope everything is ok now!

• 14 years ago

I am feeling fine now....I am sure it will come back hopefully not....I had my upper gi done and am back on Nexium...course the tamales I am eating every day here probably aren't good...and the tomatoes, and jalphanos, and I could go on and on...but I can't cut out my spicey foods....Stacy

• 14 years ago

Stacey...welcome back..we missed not hearing from you.. !!

june

• 14 years ago

LOL gemini now I will probably rattle ya'lls eyes off and you will wish I had't got it fixed....Stacy

• 14 years ago

Glad you are back at the table!

• 14 years ago

Hey girl--glad you're back. I just saw your response on Danielle's post and was going to start a 'welcome back"
    when I saw your post. Brian is a sweetie!

Now we need to hear about Sydney's getting ready for college. Exciting stuff!

• 14 years ago

Now don't you be clicking on anything! ;)
    I'm glad you're back!!

• 14 years ago

Okay I will have to start a Sydney going to college thread Patti and how sweet if was of you to think of starting a thread for me......:)....Ummmm Noda...Brian has threathed me with a inch of my life....how goes it with the gb's?? Stacy

• 14 years ago

Howdy!

• 14 years ago

Boys are doin like you said Stacy. Wearing me out!!
    I must be doing something to them too, Drew fell asleep on the supper table! Hunter caught a few winks mid afternoon til his brother just couldn't stand it any longer and jumped on the bed to wake him up!

Course I am sure it has nothing to do with both being up before 7 am! They are EARLY birds.