SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grinch_gut

i'm back i'm back i'm back

grinch_gut
14 years ago

Thanks to my darling Hubby!!!!!! He sat here and reloaded internet explorer for me and fixed it....I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stacy

Comments (10)

• Lindsey_CA
    14 years ago

Good to have you back again!!!

How are you feeling? I recall you were having some "post surgical" pain again... Hope everything is ok now!

• grinch_gut
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I am feeling fine now....I am sure it will come back hopefully not....I had my upper gi done and am back on Nexium...course the tamales I am eating every day here probably aren't good...and the tomatoes, and jalphanos, and I could go on and on...but I can't cut out my spicey foods....Stacy

• gemini40
    14 years ago

Stacey...welcome back..we missed not hearing from you.. !!

june

• grinch_gut
    Original Author
    14 years ago

LOL gemini now I will probably rattle ya'lls eyes off and you will wish I had't got it fixed....Stacy

• barb_from_pa
    14 years ago

Glad you are back at the table!

• patti43
    14 years ago

Hey girl--glad you're back. I just saw your response on Danielle's post and was going to start a 'welcome back"
    when I saw your post. Brian is a sweetie!

Now we need to hear about Sydney's getting ready for college. Exciting stuff!

• nodakgal
    14 years ago

Now don't you be clicking on anything! ;)
    I'm glad you're back!!

• grinch_gut
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Okay I will have to start a Sydney going to college thread Patti and how sweet if was of you to think of starting a thread for me......:)....Ummmm Noda...Brian has threathed me with a inch of my life....how goes it with the gb's?? Stacy

• glenda_al
    14 years ago

Howdy!

• nodakgal
    14 years ago

Boys are doin like you said Stacy. Wearing me out!!
    I must be doing something to them too, Drew fell asleep on the supper table! Hunter caught a few winks mid afternoon til his brother just couldn't stand it any longer and jumped on the bed to wake him up!

Course I am sure it has nothing to do with both being up before 7 am! They are EARLY birds.