SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
saphireny

FSBO How to Convey that it is priced right

saphire
17 years ago

I remember the posts of last week about "Motivated Seller" meaning please low ball me.

My friend is listing her house, she wants a quick sale because she would like to move out of state. However if she does not get her price she may simply decide not to move

She is doing a FSBO with an Open House listed in the local paper and Craigs List. Are there other websites she should list on? She is exploring her options but is barely computer literate and has a computer that barely works. She had a realtor in and he seemed to convey that she will be calling him inside a month to take her listing!

Is it possible for the computer illiterate to do a website these days? Would it even be helpful if it is not linked to a realtor or other website? Are there websites where she should be listing that are no cost or low cost (she is very cheap). To be honest although the house has decent curb appeal and overall is not a bad house there are not any rooms that really stand out for photographs or displayed on a website except maybe the main bath and possibly the living room if taken from certain angles and maybe one of the kids rooms which has some nice built ins

What should she say in the ad that conveys that she thinks the house is priced correctly and is already a good deal and while she will negotiate a little, she is not looking for a lowball offer?

Is "Priced Right good?

Comments (27)