SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Birthday Block Exchange Community - General Discussion (May)

sandlapper_rose
12 years ago

I can't believe how quickly the year is moving along.

Anyway, here is our monthly place for anyone who has completed a quilt top from his or her birthday blocks. If so, we would love to hear about it and see a picture if you can add one. Everyone else is welcome to drop by, too.

I was in California helping with my 13-month old triplet grandsons until a few weeks ago and came home pretty tired so sewing has not been happening much here, but I miss it and want to get back to it soon. The garden has taken up lots of my time lately and it's one of those situations of "do it now" because it will be too hot for me to work out there soon! (Summer in South Carolina is my time to stay indoors in the air-conditioning.)

Anyway, I hope everyone is fine. I am hostess for a Seeds-N-Stiches Swap this month. That group is on GardenWeb in the Garden Forum and under a heading Round Robin Exchanges. In May, we are making mug rugs to exchange. If you are interested, here is where you can read about it. Sign ups end Saturday, May 5th. One of these days I'll figure out how to turn this into a link!

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/roundrobin/msg0416563417569.html?32

Have a wonderful month of May and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!

Jeanne

Comments (2)