SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

Birthday Block Exchange Community General Discussions - June

Kristene Smith
12 years ago

Hi everyone in the Birthday block Exchange! I am the contact person for the month of June, so any questions you may want answered, please address them to me. This is Jeanne's turn to have a break.

Please use this thread to post any comments or discussions about the Birthday Block Exchange 2011. Photos of any completed quilts or blocks are always welcome.

At my last check, Michelle (micrey)May 27th was still waiting to receive some of her blocks.

Just a reminder to all members to please either post on this forum when you have received all of your blocks, or send an email to Jeanne or myself to say your birthday blocks are complete.

If you have not received a block 2 weeks after your birthday - and have not heard from the person in question to explain why the block will be late - then we need to know this also, so we can contact the person and find out why.

Cindy (quiltpartner) has one of her "unbirthdays" on June 14th - the only birthday this month.

As you all enjoy your Summer weather, I now commence my Winter weather in Australia of ice, frost and snow!

Kristene

Comments (28)