SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Birthday Block Exchange Community General Discussions - May

sandlapper_rose
13 years ago

This thread is for comments, questions, and discussions among members of the Birthday Block Exchange Community for 2011 during the month of May. I will be tracking the blocks sent and received in May so please post to the thread listed by Birthday Block Exchange Group when you send and receive and it makes it much easier to determine the status on everything.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying some sewing time. Mine was really limited during April because I spent most of April helping with my triplet grandsons in CA. They are all doing really well. It seems odd that they are two months old as their due date approaches. The whole "preemie" situation is brand new to me! Here is a picture of them taken on Easter.

{{gwi:1261463}}

Now that I am back home, I need to get busy with my quilting again. I had so many UFOs leading up to this year and am trying to decrease the number by a whole lot! Does anyone else have that problem where you always want to start something new instead of finishing the things that are part way completed?

So, let us know what you have been doing with quilting or life in general. This heading is here so we can get to know each other a bit better!

Jeanne

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida