SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sjarz

I got spoiled!

sjarz
16 years ago

It was my birthday yesterday, and wow did I get spoiled! My dear daughter really went all out to plan a lovely day -

my brother sent me Season One of Friends, which I already have.

Daughter bought me Season One of Friends, which I already have two copies of...lol. Exchanged hers for Season 2, brother's can be exchanged for Season 3.

Got a beautiful vintage Holly Hobbie ornament of Holly and her cat, reminds me of my girl with her MouCat - I love and collect vintage Holly Hobbie...

Got a stainless steel water bottle so I don't have to take plastic to work with me - trying to get away from the plastic bottles.

And....I got a Wii! I have been coveting them since they first came out, but didn't think I'd ever own one - my daughter and her boyfriend got it for me - omg I'm so happy about that, hopefully get it set up today...

Had lunch out, dinner served, cake served. I was truly spoiled.

My best friend said she will clean a suite for me as my gift, I can sure use that right now.

And...my dear brother has found me a new truck and it's going in for it's pre-buy inspection tomorrow!

It was a tough day for Mr. Mou with all the ribbon and packages and none for him, he kept trying to grab things and abscond with them...lol. It's his birthday next month so we are going to get him a couple of things and put them in boxes for him to play with...

I am just so in awe of my family - what a fantastic day they put together!

Comments (8)