SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosie_2006

Be Careful Where You Hide Things

rosie_2006
16 years ago

House on market since April 1. Walked into the house last night from work at about 6:15 to an ungodly smell. Hubby was in the kitchen and said that he turned on the oven and forgot that we had stashed a large wicker basket of chips, crackers, etc into the oven when we went out during the week. The plastic started to melt! He said that someone was coming to see the house. Of all nights!!!!! What time, I screamed.... Within the hour! Well I turned into a mad woman.... Bless his heart, he had started dinner right before an agent called and had brussel sprouts cut up on the counter ready to saute in garlic and olive oil, chicken breasts on another counter.... I ran through the house in my work clothes, turning on lights, etc. Opened all the doors to try to get that smell out..must have sprayed a bottle of air freshner. Plus, it was hotter than you now what because he had the oven on. Got out hand vac to wisk around area rugs to make sure no dog hair....toilet seats down, blinds open, and on and on....by the time the folks got their I was a wreck... I think I need to get a grip....

Comments (19)