SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phoggie_gw

My first offer!!..

phoggie
12 years ago

Well, not the one I was wanting, but I hope it is a "start" with counter-offers. We are $50,000 apart...so I hope we can meet in the middle...but I need to discuss this with my children, now that my DH has gone on to a "better place". I know what he would say, but things have changed now. This house is 4090 SF and I rattle around in it by myself.

I also have two more parties who are "very interested"...so maybe things are looking up for me at last! This idea of putting a For Sale sign out in front with, "contact any realtor" sure has gotten a lot of showings. All realtors in this town know the house and this way, they don't have to split a commission and get it all...and they seem to really like this idea. There aren't many large, nice homes here and I do live in the most desirable part of town, so many drive the areas before even going to a realtor and see the sign first, contact one, and then it gets shown.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed and I hope I am not going to ruin my chances by posting this too soon.

Comments (25)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths