SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
diggerboyjunior

I speced pebbletc, i got pebblesheen

diggerboyjunior
15 years ago

We're finally at the fill up stage of the pool. Everything looks great, the only thing is I wanted pebbletec midnight blue and they applied what is more of a pebblesheen. It looks really nice however after viewing a pool with the pebbletec I still prefer it over the pebblesheen. It is a more natural look which i like. The builder has said they did make a mistake and apply the wrong finish. I have the option of them redoing it or potentially getting some compensation for the mistake. My question is does anyone know what kind of job it is to redo the finish. I dont want there to be areas where you could potentially notice the prior finish, such as along the edges where the plaster meets the tile. Right now we are "trying it out" as its almost full, like I said it looks nice, but not exactly what I ordered. The builder has told me what was applied is a mix of the pebbletec and the pebblesheen, which they have found gives it the smoother finish, but still maintains a more natural look than straight pebblesheen.

Comments (14)