SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rgusrafs

Back to square one

rgusrafs
14 years ago

I shouldn't be suprised, but we got cold feet. (Well, he got cold feet!) Click here to see my previous plan.

Apparently the wallpaper is too dramatic, and the Churlish Green is just too "limey."

So... SQUARE ONE IT IS.

We are looking do do something dramatic behind the large dark brown clean-lined sectional sofa that is on the wall across from the stairs. We are not looking to go dark, but something that says wow without killing us on resale one day. Maybe some texture? Would it be bonkers to do stone veneer?

He's traveling until next week so I plan to have a few options to give him when he gets home. One of the plans so far is to do something like this with the Schumacher wallpaper so it is not so scary. But what else can you guys think of? I am wide open to ideas so hit me with your best ones. We even thought about just painting the walls but highlighting the column things with some really dramatic wallpaper (alligator?) or something. Ack.

So I need your help. And one day, when my mind is less cluttered and tormeneted with my own issues, I will pay ot back.

Also, I think we finally picked out a chair that will in the living room near the foot of the stairs. Hooray! I am thinking structured yet soft to the touch fabric will look fab on it. Maybe a tightly woven linen blend? I must go search once I have figured out what the heck else we are doing in the room.

Many thanks!

rgustafs

Comments (4)