SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd_gw

So Excited On LR Progress...Pics Soon!

ttodd
14 years ago

Just wanted to let all of you know who have helped and given me advice over the yrs. that my LR is almost done.

For those of you who read or responded to my CL Armoire thread (unfinished pine mission style) about a month ago, I did get it and I'm in love w/ it. It has made all of the difference in the world to my mental state of thinking that this room would never be complete (or more so that I would never be fully happy & done).

My furniture arrangement now has such a much better flow thanks to people who responded to my vent question ages ago.

Chloe clued me into the fabulous Limestone ceiling color that I hope to have go up this wknd. and if we can swing it a new ceiling fan this wknd. too.

During the rainy Sunday yesterday I was able to fiddle around w/ furniture from the basement and am so thrilled!

Anyway - I hope to post pics of the progress tomorrow if I can find the battery charger for my camera.

I can't believe that I am so close to a fully finished room (and one that is perfect both in this house and our next - my biggest concern)!!!!! Thank you all for hanging in there w/ me all of these yrs!

The best part is that as I shuffled things around I could see my hallway and office falling together too to complete a cohesive flow throughout.

I'll have a few questions to get your opinions on regarding my photographs as I've been sourcing out frames and mats.

Parma, FYI Paris is back on the wall!

Comments (42)