SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
misa_gw

So many greens, so little time.. I need color help with 2 rooms

misa
15 years ago

In the last 2 days I think I've read every green/gray/taupe/tan threads here and lots of great pictures and advice out there. Here is my problem...

Masterbedroom: BM Soft Fern my choice( DH leaning toward BM Tealight), but he'll go with whatever I choose. October Mist seems a good choice as well, slightly more olive and darker I think? We have cherry wood furniture, northeast sun in the AM and northwest sun in the PM. I like and lean towards lighter colors in my everyday surroundings (except furniture- that is).

Masterbath: White tiles, 2x4listellos around tub and shower(PO chose those) with green marble, almost looks green/gray from far away. Light oak cabinets. Worked in olive and brown accessories for now. The bathroom is seperated with door and is the first room you see when walking in Masterbedroom.

This room is the hardest (other than the pink in DD room)

Here are my choices:

BM Spring Thaw, BM Paris Rain, BM Vail Mist, or should I go lighter? My eyes are drawn to those colors first. I tried green/grays and nothing seemed to appeal to me and I did not feel the warmth.

Is this too much green? for these 2 rooms? I need to make final decision today.

BTW- Our guestbedroom will be BM Crown Point Sand

kids/guest bathroom will be BM Soft Chinchilla. Just to give you an idea of other choices I have made..

Any suggestions, new ideas or advice appreciated. This forum has always come thru... Thank you.

Comments (2)