SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tuppermom

CDN Fat Quarter Round Robin Guidelines

tuppermom
13 years ago

This is going to be fun!

The guidelines are as follows:

I will make up a list with the names and addresses of participants in the order that the package should be sent.

As well, I will enclose mailing labels with each participants name and address so you can simply place the correct label on the package. I will also enclose return address labels with my name and address in case something goes wrong, the post office will return it to me. I will be using one of plastic type padded envelopes for mailing and hopefully this will hold up. If not please replace it with a padded envelope, preferably the plastic type.

The package will contain 10 Fat Quarters. Some may be of the American size and some the larger Canadian size. Please make sure your FQs are at least 18x22 inches. Please take any or all of the FQs and replace with the same number as you took. They can be of any color or theme but must be good quality, 100% cotton. As well, they must be clean and free from odors.

I am aiming to mail the package out by Monday but will be having company next week so may be a day or two later.

Any questions let me know.

Happy swapping!

Mary

Comments (10)