SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sewwhatsnew_gw

What color should I paint my laundry room??

sewwhatsnew
13 years ago

This is ridiculous, I have paint paralysis. I don't know what color I should paint the laundry room, and the master bath still has me stumped.

Washer/Dryer Toilet and Laundry Sink are white, lots of storage cabinets, makes it crowded in there. The Floor is rusty colored linoleom.

I have VERY LITTLE WALL SPACE, but the outside wall WILL be visible from the hall and my kitchen which is Powell Buff. I could paint it very light, BM White Down, to try to match the cabinets?? I've never seen White Down, have you?? I'm considering Clary Sage, and Salisbury Green, also not familiar with these greenish blue colors.

I do have some colorful Barbara Mock COUNTRY garden pics from the 90's in there, and not all paint colors match them. These greenish blue colors do. Maybe it's time to say good-bye to those?? Also orangy oak window trim, and door.

Yellows and Golds seem to clash with cabinets. Nantucket Fog, looks good, and Harbor Haze, it that helps, but do I want blue when I have no blue elsewhere?? Color has to look nice next to my YELLOW tone walls in adjoining rooms, which eliminates brown tone neutrals. Thanks for any suggestions, I'd love to be painting tomorrow, since I wasted another weekend THINKING about paint.

Comments (14)