SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
muskokascp_gw

Is my flooring guy really that dense??

muskokascp
13 years ago

Answer : Yes.

I can't even begin to go into everything tonight, because I'm tired and grumpy. hrumpf. Tomorrow full story and maybe pictures (if I can find all my gadgets as the house is in shambles and finding stuff is an adventure in itself)

We had new flooring laid in the addition and had the rest of the oak floors sanded down so we could apply a darker stain and all the floors would match. Since we are living here at the same time the project was broken into two - the back part of the house with the kitchen and sitting room was done a week ago. Then we moved everything from the front part of the house into the back and this past week he has been doing the front part. Today was the final coat of polyurethane. All good right.....wrong..my stellar flooring "expert" put a semi gloss finish as the top coat. Funny but just last week he put a SATIN finish on the back area.

O..M..G

This in a long list of screw ups. ( The new floor he laid in the addition is in the process of being ripped up.. more on that tomorrow)

sigh.

Comments (7)