SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jbsb_gw

North Dallas Builder Suggestons

jbsb
13 years ago

Hi All,

Been reading all of the threads pertaining to PBs in the DFW area. I have many questions but I should probably start by asking for recommendations, feedback, etc.

So far we've met with Robertson, Hobert, Riverbend Sandler and Anthony & Sylan.

We told Robertson we'd like very simple and under 30K. We met with them and sent our plot plan. We didn't hear back and we emailed them asking if we could see the design he was working on along with pricing. They did not respond.

I called Hobert in Frisco twice. The first call I was told my name would be given to someone and they would call me back. After 4 days I called back and the lady was very apologetic and assured me she would have someone call me back before the end of the day. No call.

Riverbend Sandler needs a soil sample and already said we'll need to get the soil treated because he could tell by the trees that were growing nearby that the trees typically thrive in clay. He's already made several attempts an upselling us and said "we're probably looking at a minimum of 40K."

The guy we met today from Anthony & Sylan seemed to be the most personable, upfront with pricing, etc. He told us typically how much chlorine, salt & ozone pools typically cost, what parts typically wear out, how much they are to replace, etc. Seemed very honest and upfront.

Based on what we've encountered so far, we like Anthony & Sylan the best. Does anyone have positive/negative feedback on them as a company? I realize a salesperson job is to sell us a pool. I'd like to hear real world experience good or bad.

Thanks in advance.

Comments (14)