SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroline94535

Sam-Wow! and, of course, Harry 4 photos

caroline94535
15 years ago

Bumper training in the back yard. No, Sam isn't really being choked!

See our version of "Spring?" The grass is almost green, and it thawed enough we finally got all of last fall's leaves into the compost bin.

The kennel cage will be moved to the other side of the yard. After Sam has finished his bumper training, it will be divided and made into a two-part compost bin to replace the temporary one we made last spring.

Sam, 5 months old.

Sam is such a sweet and calm puppy. He really tries (and sometimes succeeds!) to be good. He is a quick learner. Harry was, and is, and ADD puppy on acid. Harry learns very quickly, but he also reevaluates the situation to see if we are doing things the way he thinks they should be! LOL

Sharing a morning sunbeam on the dedicated "Dog Lounger".

I've removed the baseboards in the living room to prepare for painting and installing the built-in window seat. It will be flanked with two narrow cabinets with bookcase tops, and a wide coat/broom closet. I though this set-up would be an efficient use of this 30-inch wide, 12-foot long strip of dead space.

My heart!

I love Sam dearly, and he's a good little puppy, but Harry, the big galoot, fills my heart.

Comments (16)