SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grannabelle

Finally in love with my 3 yr old soapstone, a FL Josh story

grannabelle
14 years ago

the story: i had my soapstone installed over three years ago by "he who shall not be named" - although i love soapstone, i never really even liked mine - cold and hard to the touch, even though it is a very soft variety, dings, saw and router marks, chips, mostly occurring during installation, water rings - never had that silky feel...you catch my drift...

hadn't been on GW in over 5 months - by chance, stopped in just to look around and came across someone posting that Florida Joshua was heading up north and to get in touch with him if you wanted him to work on your soapstone...

made the call and low and behold Florida Joshua appeared on my doorstep (Northern NJ) yesterday...he worked on refinishing my counters (which evidently had been done really poorly originally), for over 3 hours...

and now TADA...I AM TOTALLY, 100% HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH MY SOAPSTONE COUNTERS

even DH who was far more accepting of the original job than i was can't believe how beautiful and soft and silky they are - the color is beautiful, the veining so much more evident...the transformation is unbelievable.

moral of the story: if you have any concerns about your soapstone get in touch with Florida Joshua, he is truly a miracle worker!!

Comments (6)