SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nita__az

KTer from the past

Nita__AZ
11 years ago

Some of you might remember Keith from the old days at the KT. Bobby and I were at her house back 11 years ago while on a 7 week KT Tour.

Eleven years ago I introduced my friend, Caron, to Keith. They talked about sports since Keith's youngest son and Caron's grandson played Little League. So Caron knew where the ball field was near Keith's home.

So yesterday Caron and her husband took us out to where the ball field is and I remembered walking from Keith's house to the game. I told Charles which road to drive on and said it is close to here as we came up to a house. Across the street there were some people out on the porch and Charles went over and asked if they knew of a lady by the name of Keith. They pointed to the house next to where we were parked and said that is where she lives.

I went to the back door and knocked. A young gal answered the door and I asked her if she was Ashley and she said she was. I asked her if she knew who I was and she said I looked familiar. She was so excited when I told her I was Nita from Arizona. She called her mom on the cell phone and I got to talk to Keith.

Tonight we met at a Mexican restaurant for dinner and had the best time catching up on old times. It was as if it were just yesterday since we had seen each other. I am so happy to have found my friend from so many years ago.

Here are a couple of pictures from tonight.

Nita, Keith NC

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH