SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gina171

HELP! Majestic Plum Pebble Tec Photos?

gina171
15 years ago

Our pool is getting Pebble Tec in less than 2 weeks and I need to pick my color by Tuesday. Everyone seems to have the Tahoe Blue...it seems like a slam dunk for a nice pool color. But when I put the Majestic Plum chip in the pool yesterday...WOW! That plaster though, is very purple...which scares me. But when it's in the water it looks very taupe/beigey/rustic, very nice.

Does anyone have photos of a Majestic Plum PebbleTec(or Bordeaux Pebble Sheen)? Does the water look green or blue? On the PebbleTec website it looks VERY light in color, but the chip I have in my pool is quite dark with a good amount of black stones, so I don't see how it could possibly show as light as it does online. My chip is much darker than the Tahoe Blue one, so how could it show up lighter like it does on the website, right?

Any help or advice would be great. There is only ONE pool in metro Atlanta with this color according to PebbleTec corporate (my pool company has never had anyone order one, though they would love to do one, and called corporate to find one for me to see), and I am going to see it tomorrow. It just makes me worry why there are hundreds of Tahoe Blue pools for me to see, but only 1 Majestic Plum.

I would love to see any and all photos of Majestic Plum or Bordeaux pools. I want an interesting color choice (can't afford Midnight Blue...) and want to stay away from the greens. Did you all make gutsy color choices, or did you play it safe?

Comments (15)