SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vicky4x4

vote on a round robin

vicky4x4
16 years ago

Hi,

I have really wanted to do a round robin/round the block type of swap. I'm taking a vote on whether or not there is interest in this. I'm thinking of starting in April after the flower swap is over. The one I would like to do goes like this. You make a grid of 4 inch blocks out of flannel or pellon stitch and tear or just plain muslin something like that. You make a "center" block(doesn't have to be on center) to start the theme. You send your block pinned to your grid with two one yard cuts of fabric you would like in your quilt and they add some of their fabrics too. You would have 6 -four inch blocks to make and you pin them to the grid. In the end when you get your grid back you can arrange these blocks where you want them or leave them where they have pinned them on. I have this in a book and I will post pictures if there is interest. We will need at least five people and at the most 12 people interested. The quilt top would move every month. You would have to be very committed to this project!!!

So after all that is anyone interested?

Vicky

Comments (15)