SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

HAVE: Round #2/Leaf/Plantlet Round Robin...

Debra Andruska
15 years ago

Round #1 is going so well, that I'm ready to start box #2/ Round #2! I'll start a box with at least 27 to 30 varieties, all clearly labeled, NAMED. The box will travel quickly (keep it for up to two days) pass it on ASAP. Add whatever you want, take what you want. It's fine to add small plants/plantlets. I'm sure your swap Pal will be thrilled with whatever you send! It's so much fun opening up the box and picking new varieties to grow! What a fun, cheap way to exchange leaves, plantlets!

I'll take signups for the next few days. Please send me your GW name, name/address. My email is.. Da1763@aol.com

This will go very quickly, once I have several names, I'll post and make a box travel order. I would love to have the box start on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted! The box must be sent by priority/delivery confirmation. It allows us to track the box and see where it is at all times. Plus, it proves that the box was mailed out.

Let's get this next box, round started! Remember, this is for named varieties only!

Hugs,

Deb

Comments (15)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES