SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poisondartfrog

Will sponsor 2 newbies in the vfst on Round Robin Forum

poisondartfrog
13 years ago

This is an opportunity for two new GW members with membership dates after July 1, 2010 to participate in the vfst swap on the Round Robin Forum without putting up any seeds of your own. You must not have signed up for any other Round Robin on your own yet to be eligible. You can see how group seed swaps are done with an investment of just two postage stamps and an address label which you will send to the hostess of that swap.

You will need to click on the Round Robin link at the top of the Seed Exchange page, find the vfst swap and post that you are new and that I will be sending in seeds on your behalf. I will send an extra bubble envelope as well, so all you will need to do is send two postage stamps to the hostess once she contacts you with her address.

If you don't send in your two stamps and return address label you will not receive any seeds.

I will only sponsor the first two posters who must sign up by midnight EST on Saturday, September 11. If you sign up third or fourth etc, you will have to send your own seeds and postage.

Remember: Member after July 1; never signed up for any Round Robin swaps; post on the Round Robin vfst swap thread, send postage and address label to hostess once contacted by email.

Any questions? Send me an email.

Alana

Comments (11)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor