SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thegardengeek

NEW: Everyone welcome Seed Round Robin

thegardengeek
13 years ago

I want to find homes for seeds that I will not use so am starting a round robin that will cross 2 sites. There will be a large assortment of seeds involved.

Anyone interested in trading seeds sign up here and I will send you my address. Then, send me an envelope (bubble is best but the choice is yours). Inside this envie you must have 1. A return address label with your address on it. 2. Enough stamps to cover the postage back to you and 3. The packs of labeled seeds you want to get rid of. That is it, now seal up the envelope and mail it to me.

When it gets here I will count the packs you have sent, and grab the same number of packs (anyone who had done round robins with me before knows that I ALWAYS send extra) that you sent from the stock of seeds others have sent. I will refill the same envie you sent, put your address label on the front, add the stamps and send it back to you.

if anyone has any questions, please e-mail me thegardengeeks@gmail.com

I want this to be fun. No stiff rules just a fun chance to trade. I am hoping to get some new traders involved to help them get their feet wet.

Comments (120)