SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynn_r_ct

bad, bad cl experiences

lynn_r_ct
10 years ago

Last year I decided to purchase a used CL sectional for our "family room". No one ever uses the FR ever, but... Scouring the CL I found a somewhat generic sectional (read won't clash with anything) for $250. Went that day and it appeared in great shape. Old-er woman said she had it in her formal living room, only used it on holidays and was down sizing and that she didn't smoke. Said she washed them in the washing machine once a year and they came out great. She insisted I pay cash - of course.

Once home I ran some of the cushions through the W/D, Don't you know there was enough "lint" to clog my filter in my dryer. When you held the cushion covers up you could see through them. I immediately called the lady up and she blamed me for the "way" I must have washed them. Said I felt lied to and said I wanted my money back - I would give her back her disgusting sectional. Her comment was simply "what money? You didn't give me any money?''

Screwed.... Can't be the only one out there that has been mislead - could I be???

Comments (38)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus