SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
k8orlando2

Catching up... lotto, life, etc.

K8Orlando
11 years ago

First of all, sincere apologies to all who participated in the lotto during the last quarter of 2012. I know I dropped the ball - or should I say dropped a stitch? - but I have all the blocks counted and ready to go out to the winners for Oct, Nov, Dec. In the interest of picking winners quickly, I've given the list of participants for each month to this year's Lotto Masters so they can shuffle them up and draw names. I'll post the winners this evening and get the blocks mailed out on Wednesday, along with a package I have long owed Theresa.

I've missed this forum and all of you more than you can know! Hopefully I have my life and time back together well enough so I can do more than lurk once in a while. I've really lost track of everything that's going on here and will have to spend some time reading back over a few pages of posts!

But my computer is fixed, my broken thumb is healing nicely, my new job is finally under control, the Holidays are passed, my stream of company is over (mostly) and the mess in the sewing room is cleared away enough so I can get to the sewing machines. I have a new Juki TL2010qi so I'm eager to find time to work on my free motion skills! Life is good.

A big THANK YOU to all those friends who sent me emails, worried about my absence!

Kate

Comments (22)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH