SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joeyg3d

Legally blind novice could use some serious help!

joeyg3d
15 years ago

Hello all,

We finally signed our contract with our PB and are very excited. We need to decide on which Pebble Sheen we want.

Cool Blue/ Prism Blue / Blue Granite

Few things to consider:

We have three children and don't want too dark of a bottom.

I am kind of color blind and bright glares bother my eyes, but we will have lots of shade starting around 3:30.

We will have the Color Logic LED lights too.

We Don't want green or Grey colors either.

We live next to conservation area with lots of trees next to, not ontop and we will have a screen enclosure.

Pros/Cons

1) Cool Blue- light and easy to see bottom and lights would flourish at night with LED's/Lots of glare, looks like every other marcite color and may reflect a greenish color with lots of nearby trees?

2) Prism Blue- Pictures seem beautiful with no greens, darker may keep warmer in cooler months?/ Not sure if it has too much grey in it and may be too dark

3)Blue Granite -Gorgeous as well as it seems to change colors/ May have hint of green as it has some yellowish/gold specs which could cause a greenish look?

Any and all advice and pics would be so very helpful

P.S. Cartridge or DE filter? I want a large sq ft filter with simplicity in mind. I'm leaning to the C 1750 or 4025 Quad Cartridge filter but some tell me DE is the best and not to hard to maintain. I have two dogs that MAY jump in too and lots of pollen.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022