SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fighting_irish

Prayers for my daughter

fighting_irish
13 years ago

I have been very quiet on here lately and hope to be back soon. I am not sure if most of you remember my wife was pregnant with our 6th child.

Recently in the middle of the 7th month we have found that our daughter has died in the womb. I would not normally bring up these issues in this type of atmosphere but I am limited to where I can discuss this being as I am supposed to be the strong one. I have keep my moments to myself in private. As for my wife we have plenty of her family here to help her cope.

Anyway I would ask for everyones prayers for my daughter and my wife. I do know that my daughter is now in Gods hands and everything will be okay. It is just hard to hold in the feelings of this loss.

I myself don't even know how my wife been able handle this. She still has to carry her until Monday when they induce.

We do plan on a service for my daughter probably end of next week and she will be buried next to one of my brothers who had an early death as well. This way her uncle can be with her. It might seem silly to some but for me no matter what age the child, this is one of my daughters and will be givin the same love and attention that any of my other children get.

I thank everyone in advance for all of the thoughts and prayers. And I will see you guys back here soon.

In loving memory of Tiffany Faith Kelley

Comments (29)