SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judy333_gw

Missing the birthday block swap posts!

judy333
16 years ago

Being a member of one of this forum's birthday swap groups (the Sunbonnet Susies) and knowing that most of the swap groups do not have any July birthdays, I just wanted to tell you that I miss the posts sharing the excitement of giving to others and the thrill of receiving special "squishies" in the mail! To be honest, I am enjoying the break from making the blocks (lol...I'm getting caught up on my quilt guild's projects!) and hope that all of you are having a restful, yet fun, summer.

Also, a huge "thank you" to those of you who were wondering how my health was doing. This week I got the answer to why I've had so many shoulder/arm problems for the past several months. An MRI showed that I have "severe degenerative disk disease" by my C6 and C7 vertebrae (in other words, my neck is aging!!!). There's nothing really that can be done except for neck excercises and getting used to waking up with pins and needles in my arms. The neurologist I saw today said that thankfully it's not severe enough to need surgery. YAY!

Ah, the joys of turning 50!

Judy in Massachusetts

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville