SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jobewan

Flagmats over concrete squares & Pebble sheen Irish Mist

First, thanks to everyone posting their projects and experiences here. This forum is an incredibly rich trove of great first hand information - the best I've found and I feel fortunate to have found it.

My project is a total face lift of a 45 year old pool/deck/backyard. I'm doing most of the prep work myself and am still in the design phase for some of the features that will ultimately be expressed in steel, gunite, pvc pipe, conduit and stone. I'll post progress pix to the galery for those interested.

Two questions (of many) I'de love feadback on are:

Has anyone had experience (pix?) using "flag mats" as opposed to raw flagstone for an overlay of an existing deck? We're looking at the RoxPro product that will butt up against a rounded stone coping of matching color.

Does anyone have experience (pix?) of a finished project using Pebble Sheen's "Irish Mist" color? We're looking to preserve the lighter color we've enjoyed from our white plaster and this seems to do it. Any down side? Too green? We have not found an installation locally to visit.

Again, thanks for the sharing and the great information everyone's put here.

Joe

Comments (4)