SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
redpenny_gw

Stray Kitty Suggestions

redpenny
16 years ago

There is this darling kitty who keeps showing up at my house...he is just too sweet....so of course i have been feeding him....and DGS plays with him,,,the kitten is so gentle and loving....I am thinking of keeping him....

I know he is afraid of other cats......ask me how I know LOL.. The little kitten pushed my door open which I just had close because i went inside to get him some food..well when he came in the living room I had my crew sitting at the front door...they started to smell him and he freaked out and started hissing at them....my crew just sat there looking at him LOL..then he ran out the door....this was a few days ago but he still comes around....he just doesn't come in the front door.LOL...I am trying to figure out how not to have him afraid,,,,of my cats,,,,I was thinking of putting him in a carrier I have a very large one for a dog

and just letting him be around them....he is a male kitty..

so I would have to take him also to vet to be fixed and get his shots...like my crew....I will try to get a pic of him and post...he is just too sweet and would fit right in with mine....any suggestions....

Red

Comments (10)