SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dotmom_gw

I am so offended

13 years ago

I got a phone call from a lady who lives in our Apt bldg. she said she was going to have cake and coffee in the meeting room this afternoon in honor of Shelly's B'day, and was told by another lady that mine was in april too, so she said Hubs and I should come down to the party. This Shelly is the one who stole Hubs Vicodan from our Apt. It turned out to be her word against mine, but there isn't a fraction of a doubt that she took them. I told her I had errands to do this afternoon. I can't understand why this woman thinks i would want to celebrate the b'day of the thief who stole from me, much less celebrate mine along with her! I know there are a few in the building who believes the thief, because one of them asked me if I ever found the pills during my recent packing and moving. I told her they were not there to be found, unless I was looking for them in Shelly's apt. What ticks me off is the gal having the party, comes to us if she needs a few dollars at the end of the month or needs quarters for the washers. Now she has a right to be friends with who ever she wants, but I'm tempted to tell her next time she needs money, or quarters, she should go ask Shelly. If she doesn't have it right them, she can go out and sell some stolen pills and get it. It takes a lot to tick me off and offend me, but the right buttons were pushed today. Thanks for letting me let off steam.

Comments (34)