SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gdwright07_gw

Help on Wall Color with Light Flooring (Pics Included)

gdwright07
12 years ago

Hi All - IâÂÂve received a bunch of good advice and suggestions on a previous mix and match question I had; hoping that the site delivers again. My wife and I are close to locking down the colors/upgrades/wiring/etc for our new home that will be move-in ready this coming August. After a ton of perusing and much deliberation, we opted for a white kitchen. We chose off-white cabinetry, bronze handles, natural-stained oak flooring, and Giallo Vincenza granite. We love the look and think that it will have a pleasant, breezy, open feel to it. See pic below for our selections.

As is turns out, the builders (Pulte) have model homes elsewhere with the same exact cabinet/granite combo that we chose for our home. My question for the boards is; what sort of wall colors should we be eyeing assuming that a) the kitchen is an extension of the larger great room (dining room and sitting room) which will also be floored with natural-stained oak and b) we plan to start from scratch in terms of furnishings. Two more pics below of the model home cabinet/granite combo. Thanks in advance everyone, we learn so much from your responses.

Comments (9)