SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlady15

Can anyone tell us what to give a male cat in pain?

catlady15
15 years ago

Yesterday we took Odis Ashley's boy cat to the vet.He had got in a fight with the neighbor cat.The cat is always over here.Does no good to complain.So we notice poor Odis could not put weight on his leg and seem to be swallon where the teeth marks was.Well while there our vet said do you want to go ahead and have him fixed since I have to put him to sleep to open up the leg and clean it out.Well we thought will that not be too much at one time for the poor cat,but the vet said no he will be fine.We called and check on him and they said we could pick him up at 4pm yesterday.We did not thinking about asking him what to give him for pain.He did give him antibodic.But he is in so much pain and cried all nite.Ashley kept him in her room getting up when he went to the litter box and kept a eye on him.The vet closed at 12.So anyone have any ideal what to give for pain.My friend said she heard you could not give aspirn.I heard no tynol.Anyone know.All help would be so greatly apprecaited.We can not stand nothing to be in pain.I am calling tomorrow because the vet did not tell us when to bring him back and get stitches out.

Comments (12)