SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

The Amazing Race last night.... did you watch?

FlamingO in AR
15 years ago

Man, I'm tired of this show starting 40 minutes late every Sunday night that it's on. Sheesh. Is this CBS's way of getting more people to watch "60 Minutes"?

So, what did you think? I think Mike and Mark need to revisit the rule book! lol That's 2 weeks in a row that they've had penalties and these ones were HUGE! Nearly cost them the game, too, they got really lucky in was a non-elim round.

The denture task was um, interesting. I was sort of embarrassed for those 5 people, I hope they were paid highly for that. Margie did great, though. I was pretty impressed, in fact, she impresses me every week. The karaoke thing- talk about too easy- didn't even see any real traffic problems, just a lot of bad singing. And were they really transvestites? If so, Mark and Mike are going to be embarrassed.

When Margie and Luke hit the mat and the bird warbled "HELLO!" I just died, that tickled me to pieces. I would have ignored Phil and just talked to the bird. lol

I thought it was a good episode last night, but the previews for next week's show looks a little less nice. I hate when tempers get short and people start shoving. I guess a good body-check is against the rules, huh? 'Cause I think that one sister could take Luke DOWN. Really.

Your thoughts?

Comments (8)