SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scanmike_gw

SW Accessible Beige or BM Smokey Taupe

scanmike
10 years ago

Initially wanted to repaint my living room a grey/blue green like RH Silver sage or BM Tranquility or Cashmere Mist. It's presently BM Crisp Khaki. I never like the greenish cast it threw in some parts of the room. However, not only would that require me to change more accessories, etc $$, but I am afraid we might tire of the blue. So thinking about going greige to start changing house to cooler hues and bringing in the blue with accessories. I will paint my dining room either Tranquility or BM Grey Horse. Revere Pewter just doesn't seem to work. It goes too grey in the sunroom and almost blue if you can believe it. I wish it looked like it does on the small chip. I have many large paint boards up. I like Smokey Taupe but see a pinkish cast at times and worry about that. i like Accessible beige but wish it was just a tad deeper. I have tried Stone Hearth, but kids feel it's too brownish, which I want to get away from. I like airy colors now and want calm seaside hues. I also tried warmer greys like BM Thunder, which looks good in certain light but afraid not sure if it will go with my RH Cappuccino hallway. The stair runner and hall runner is black with beigey swirls. Manchester tan and it's close equal but muddier Temporal Spirit (more black in it) might be too similar to what I have now. Does anyone have Smokey Taupe or Accessible Beige or a greige that I haven't mentioned? Does Smokey Taupe look pink or it it just looking that way when placed next to present color ? I might still do the blue greys after all cause this is frustrating dealing with these undertones! I really love these colors. Can anyone guess what colors would give this effect.
href="http://s952.photobucket.com/user/scanmike/media/3477fe39c1c98f0748e83a05a2372e1c2.jpg.html"; target="_blank">

Tks

This post was edited by scanmike on Sat, Apr 26, 14 at 20:30

Comments (10)