SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
casey_1234

4 yr old English Bulldog peeing on husbands side of bed

casey.1234
12 years ago

I have searched the pets forum and didn't see a similar post, so forgive me if I am asking a repeated question.

My husband and I have an English Bulldog who is 4 years old. He is fully potty trained, but has peed on my husband's side of the bed twice this month. He has peed on our bed before, (maybe a two times in addition to the times mentioned above.) One of those times was on my side of the bed after I went back to work full time. (FYI- we don't have any kids yet.)

I've also notice that in the past few weeks he reacts a bit differently to my husband. My husband rarely raises his voice, but he does get excited when watching sporting events. In the past, the dog would run and hide by me if my husband would yell at the tv. Recently, he barks at my husband in these situations.

My guess is the dog is upset at my husband, but I don't know why the sudden change and what to do about it. My husband is so loving towards the dog and plays better with him than I do, so I don't get it. Any suggestions?

Comments (5)