SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
igloochic

Chief Architecht Users HELP???

igloochic
16 years ago

Mnhockeymom talked me into (ok I was two steps from purchase and she pushed me over the edge) purchasing this design software. I used the trail version and I'm afraid I just had to have it.

I did have a few little issues with the trial and I'm wondering if it's just the "trial" of if I now need a new computer LOL The renderings were a bit choppy coming together and often included bits and bobs from the previous screen. Was that because it's a trial version?

I know with the BH&G software it's a very smooth process, even on final renderings (which the trial didn't do).

And...do you use any additional software with CA? I was playing with the trail version and couldn't quite draw my kitchen brickwork. (Training will help) but had thought of inserting a picture of the arch if necessary, so I picked up a version of Adobe Acrobat to edit the photo's and use them. Do you end up using any add on pieces like this for final detail items?

I'm 24 hours away from being crazy psyco designer chic :oP and just wanted to see if I need anything else to really get going!

Comments (10)