SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

LR arrangement update....kinda

User
16 years ago

There's been threads on and off about my LR and the ridiculously large scale furniture i bought for in it. Here's an update...

DH and i had yet another conversation about placement of the e. stand. Les - I had him convinced to try it on the wall to the right when you enter from the foyer. Then he said,"crown moulding" Turns out I never took that into consideration. The crown at the top sticks out a good 5"-5 1/2" from the sides. It would barely fit on that wall without it. We'd have the stand sticking out a couple inches in the entry. So it won't fit on that other wall where the loveseat was either

So that means it has to either stay where its at or DH's original idea of *gasp* at an angle. I moved some stuff around quick last night just to look again. Keep in mind we'll be getting another 'smaller' chair soon and i have another end table (same type except this one will be rectangle) coming. Please don't mind the mess. Our new TV showed up and i didn't get the old one out of the room yet and curtains will be hung this weekend.

I know i have the option just using the middle piece and ditching the sides but i look at it as i bought the whole thing, i'm using the whole thing. Don't care for it as much without the ends. Plus, DH is against not using the ends.

I'm thinking couch needs to be centered if i'm keeping it on that window and the loveseat needs to go on the wall to the left of the stand where it was. Small chair where i now have the loveseat? That's has to look better than what it does now. I didn't bother to move the light but it wouldn't be staying in that corner.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

here was a before pic.

{{!gwi}}

here's one just to show the two entries and how much room i have to work with

{{!gwi}}

Comments (5)