SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
staceydux

My finished kitchen (lots of pics)

Staceydux
12 years ago

I finally got around to taking pics of my kitchen. Unfortunately, I lost my nice camera during the renovation so these pics are taken with my old Blackberry. The quality does not do the kitchen justice. Anyway, here are the details:

1)Kitchen designer - The Cabinetry in Hingham, MA (Marlene was awesome to work with)

2)Contractor-Bob Burr Remodeling in Carver, MA

3)Cabinets - Perimeter cabinets by Medallion style Potter's Mill in Divinity. 2 Islands by Medallion, style Potter's Mill in Cherry with a Wheat finish.

4)Refrigerator - Thermador built-in 36 inch - paneled

5)Oven-GE Profile

6)Cooktop - Thermodor 5 burner

7)Hood- By XO

8)Trash Compactor-Kitchen Aid - paneled

9)Dishwasher - Kitchen Aid (we already had the DW)

10)Microwave Drawer by Sharp

11)Sink by Artisan - love this huge modern double sink

12)Faucet by Grohe

13)Pulls by Atlas - Sutton Place in Polished Chrome

14)Knobs by Atlas - Sutton Place Square Knobs in Polished Chrome

15)Counterop-Polished Colonial Gold Granite

16)Pendants over large island from Lowes (can't remember make)

17)Light over small island - by Solaris

18)Backsplash-White subway tiles by Oceanside glass in iridescent color Oxygen.

19)Backsplash color tiles - by Sonoma Tile - Style Vihara in Kahuna - iridescent tiles

20)Counter stools by New Pacific style Dylan in Creme. I need 1 more but this color has been discontinued.

21)Paint Color-Walls are Benjamin Moore in Feather Gray; Trim is Benjamin Moore custom color to match cabinets.

22)The legs next to the sink and on the island were ordered from the KD. Not sure of who makes them.

I think that covers it. Again, the pictures are poor quality because my phone takes poor pictures.

These were my helpers and troublemakers through the entire renovation:

This is 1 of 2 islands. This is the smaller island and is used for prep work:

This is the larger of the 2 islands. My husband, kids and I spend most of our time at this island. It's 9 feet. We still need 1 more counterstool:

Comments (34)