SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melaniesc_gw

Hey all

melaniesc
15 years ago

Hi all, just thought I would check in, I do read everyday though.

I am doing really well,almost done this semester keeping my fingers crossed, this semester was hard. Plus I had many emotional things going on..

I am still with my boyfriend he is a wonderful wonderful wonderful man, He loves me with all his heart and I love him with all of mine. I have waited a long time for someone who treats me like he does. eg of what he does well. My tired went flat at work and the guys at work fixed it and put on the donut well my bf drove over a hour to my work just to give me his car so I wouldnt have to drive my suv home on the donut, he got it home,fixed my tire cleaned out my suv and washed it. He spoils me and I try and spoil him. I love being with him. I live with him now and we are very very happy.

I got a new little puppy she is a pomchi,I got her at 4 weeks old cause the momma wasnt feeding them, so I bottle fed her, she is now 6 weeks old eating puppy chow like a pig and is using the puppy pee pads and does go outside. She is healthy and happy. She is so little probably weighs a pound now.

I am attempting to drive home to Canada from Georgia in may, I have never driven that far in my life by myself but I am gonna do it.. Think I am going through NC, ohio then through to Windsor.

I still talk to my astranged husband,since we work at the same place. He wants a divorce and thats fine with me, I do have my days we were together for 11 years so thats not something I can just get over, but I try and stay strong cause thats the only way I am going to get ahead in life. I have had so many people tell me how happy I look and I really am happy now..

I would post a pic but don't know how lol.. anyways, will try and post more often...

melanie

Comments (3)