SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wild_thing

Hey all!

wild_thing
14 years ago

HI ladies! It has been awhile lol...I was super duper busy with the back to school routine, then september seemed to be filled with endless sickness. including the swine flu. October has been okay so far...knock on wood.

My dh is supposed to be a new Grandpa today sometime....my ss (19) called yesterday to let us know they were going up to the hospital so his g/f could be induced. Dh has mixed feelings about it all.

School is in full swing for the kiddos now. The little ones are doing good. My oldest is doing good save for his bout with H1N1, but he made it through and is doing fine.

On to the sd lol.....we thought she was doing good. She was all gung ho for school to start and talking college etc. We were thinking...cool...she is getting her sh*t together finally. Nah.....not so much! We got mid terms on friday. Yeah, she has three F's and two C's ...low C's. WTF?!!

She hasn't missed one day of school.

We told her....well, get it together and get passing grades or drop out and work full time.

Not to mention the "friend" issues still. Some of you may remember. She has a few but they are sketchy. She decided she wanted a b/f instead at the start of the school year. Not a problem...she is almost 17 afterall. Her dad told her he had to meet him in person. He came over one day. Didn't say two words to him. Just sat on the couch trying to hold her hand in front of him lol. He is two years younger than her...he is a freshman, she is a Jr. (they work together)

Well...we came to find out he is a little gang banger. His my space page has his name as gangsta wit a cold 45......real nice.

Her dad told her she was done with him. She complied as far as we know. Sigh....it never ends.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County