SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
itsmesuzq

Anyone with a MAC? Need advice....

itsmesuzq
15 years ago

I just bought a new iMAC desktop about 3 weeks ago. Everything has been going really well (I forgot how much I love a MAC) but then this weird thing started happening.

Yesterday I started getting an ERROR message when I tried to enter any forum on the WBS Garden Web page. I went to the quilting forum once, then I get the error message telling that "something in the address string is too long" and it won't let me in anymore. All other internet WEB pages work with no problem. I did a trouble shoot using the MAC help page and did what they said...but it continues. I also sent a picture of the ERROR page and told the online support folks what was happening, but who knows it they will answer.

Anyway, have any of you ever experienced this problem and do you have any suggestions.

Thank you for any advice you can offer. I'm using my Dell PC at work and that's how I'm writing this now. I bought the iMAC because I'm retiring in 2 months and MAC's are so easy to use and don't have virus's etc. ~LOL~ Let's hope that this problem isn't an indication of things to come.

Susan

Comments (7)