SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mahatmacat1

My new favorite painting toy

mahatmacat1
12 years ago

Oh, I love this thing. I got it a while back but just broke it out a couple of nights ago. I can use it right or left handed, switch angles at any time just with gravity, even reach further than I'd been able to before..it's a *blast*! I love it because you just know someone said "man, I wish there was a way to--like--make this bar turn so that I could paint in this direction" and one thing led to another and here we are--someone's hopes and dreams and brainpower all coalesced in this small but wonderful improvement to one tiny area of our lives.It's one that I especially appreciate as my hands become painful in about 30 seconds when painting the same way (carpal tunnel etc.)-I can easily change this from hand to hand, as I said, or hold it a different way to give my hand muscles a rest...Anyway, just thought I'd share with people who could understand the intense significance of a better-designed paint roller : )

Here is a link that might be useful: it's a toy--no, it's a tool--no, it's a paint Transformer!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022