SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jane__ny

My Bedroom....again

15 years ago

Thanks in advance. I tried to take many of the tips I received here and need feedback on what I did. I do plan to change the lamps - haven't found them yet within my budget. I'm still looking. Couldn't return the coverlet or shams because the carpenter threw the packaging away. Found some curtain panels in white which can be changed - I can't afford to put shades on the windows. The windows are odd sizes and would have to be custom made.

I'm trying putting my house on the market next month and want to finish this room. I know the blanket is showing (will fix that), my night table needs to be emptied (will do). I need something done with the window on the empty wall and the space next to the armoire. I threw a slipcover over the chair, but it doesn't work. Walls are silver-sage. Floors, walnut and furniture is chrome, rosewood with black lacquer tops.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

I stuck a black & white photo over the night table to see what you think (someone suggested doing all black & white in the room). I just can't seem to get this room right.

Thanks again,

Jane

Comments (11)