SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Saturday lunch and Santa comes to White Cloud

annie1992
14 years ago

The Princess and Bruvver came to see me this morning, they came for lunch and to visit Santa, who just happened to be flying into the White Cloud airport this morning. Yeah, in a plane, the Reindeer were resting for the big night.

So, we drove to the airport and we waited:

Look Boss, Da Plane, Da Plane!!

Could it be him? I think I see a red suit.....

wow, Santa got TALL this year. So tall he got stuck in the plane.

Nope, can't get out that way, maybe this way.....

Finally, he got out and just on time. Here comes his transportation, a 4 horse hitch of matched Belgians:

A beautiful pair of black Percherons:

My favorite, a magnificent hitch of Brabants:

We took our seats in the wagon pulled by the Brabants:

And started down Main Street to the Elementary School where Santa would talk to the kids. The wagon behind us was in a hurry, they got pretty close.

We got to the school and found a flock of penguins, a Princess and Winnie the Pooh:

And yes, angels are still allowed in the school here:

Bruvver is afraid of Santa Claus. I told him that if I were him, I'd be scared too, LOL:

Mrs. Santa gave everyone a book, a coloring book, a new pair of gloves and a candy cane:

I only live a couple of blocks from the school so we walked home. While Ashley drove Amanda back to the airport to pick up the truck, I made lunch for the kids, beef barley soup and Sol's honey rolls:

{{gwi:2097548}}

With no bake cookies for dessert:

{{gwi:2097549}}

What a great day, Santa and snow, horses and children, books and snacks.

Yeah, you know I'd get food in there somewhere, didn't you?

Sorry about the size of the pictures, I'm having some issues with photobucket tonight.

Annie

Comments (38)